Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Conquouring my fear of spinning

I wasn't really afraid of spinning as a class. I mean, it's not like the spin bikes are going to turn into gigantic metal monsters and eat your brain. No, I was more concerned with the soreness and potential damage that I could incur to my... shall we say this delicately, my lady nethers.. Well last week I put all of those fears and concerns aside and sucked it up and went to spin class.

I happen to own a pair of padded bike pants but did I wear them? Noooooo Why? Because I didn't want to be the newbie with a giant padded crotch. I'm badass, I should be able to handle 45 minutes of riding on a damn bike.

I loved it, class was awesome and I was super sweaty. My hooha hurt for 3 days. I'm going back Thursday and this time I'm bringing a padded seat.

1 comment:

  1. oh gawsh. a sore hooha is exactly why I haven't explored the spin yet. I hope that padded seat does its job. ;)

    ReplyDelete